Monday, January 23, 2012

Crocheted Bag



Pattern:

ch-Chain
sc-Single crochet
dc- double crochet.

Make Foundation row with ch75.
For the base 1 dc  in each 75.
make 10 Rows with 1 dc in each dc.
1 dc in each dc around the base.
Do not turn.

Next row:
1 dc in  beginning dc
1 sc in next dc
1 dc and 1 sc alternatively.

Next Row:
sc in dc of the previous row.
dc in sc of the previous row.
Do not turn in each row.
Continue upto the desired height.

For edging 1sc, 1dc, 1sc in each st.
Here I have adjusted by sewing the form a narrow top.For this I have pressed the sides inside and sewed with needle.

For strap:
make 7ch, Turn.
1dc in each ch.Turn
Repeat the second step up to the desired height and sew it in place.



2 comments:

  1. I donno anything about knitting, so i couldnt follow this tutorial...
    is it possible to prepare a tutorial for knitting a sweater ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Work! Its a wonderful work guide/manual that you have provided for "how its made". It will be useful for any body who is interested in crafts. My Regards...

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/