I am having a singer talent 3321 sewing machine which I received as a gift from my DH for my birthday. I found a tutorial for sewing a cover here. Thanks to Vanessa. Here I have used the fabrics from my worn out night dresses. I was not perfect in my attempt but I am happy that I have tried one and it fits my machine. Also I have used the embroidered piece which makes me more happy. It is a chikankari embroidery paisley and I have a post about it here.
For the edge of the cover instead of using the bias binding I have used a satin ribbon and it works out perfectly.
I have started to sew different blocks used in quilts with the old fabrics as a process of recycling. I will come up with that in the coming posts.
Till then, Happy embroidering and sewing.