Friday, February 16, 2018

Granny Square Cushion and Mega cross stitch update

Hello all

Today I am here to show you my granny square cushion and an update in the Mega cross project.  I crocheted these granny squares when I aimlessly sit after doing the house hold chores.  Last year I have done these and when I was cleaning my craft shelves last month I got these squares and I have decided to make it into a cushion and luckily it fits one of my cushion in my home.  And now the granny square cushion in born.  


I have done granny squares with 5 rounds and bordered with 2 rounds of sc's.  Then joined from the back using slip stitch.   For the back of the cushion I done rows of dc's.  



For the opening I have sewed pink color buttons.

Also, I have completed three more cushion covers last year. But for the back I am in a confusion  whether to crochet or to sew onto the the fabric cover.  Will show it once it is completed.

Now onto my mega cross stitch project.  I have completed one more page and I am happy to see a kitten face. 

After. Here I am not showing the right side of the project.  I have rolled and pinned it to keep the project from getting dirty.

Before

When I complete the next page the face of the dog will be come to the screen.  Eagerly waiting for that. 

I have started an embroidery kurti project and a granny a day project for a crochet blanket.  Apart from these two crochet purses are waiting for a zipper attachment.  By this weekend I will complete the purses.

That's all for now.  waiting for your feedback and comments.  Have a happy weekend. 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cushion! Your cross stitch is looking cute and you have made enormous progress ! It looks like the size of an HAED project. You have got so many projects in the pipeline, gosh, what did you eat to get so much energy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cushion is lovely. Amazing progress on the cross stitch . I agree with preeti, where do you get time to do so much crafing?

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/