Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Rose Doily

Hello all

Hope all are doing well.  Life is moving on in a busy mode.  Squeezing a little time now and then amidst of all the household chores and other things.  Last year for our church sale I have crocheted this doily.  It doesn't pop up in the blog post till now.  I don't know how that one has been missed.  So today I am happily presenting my rose doily.  



The pattern is a free one which I have got from here.  Crocheted using 1.75 mm hook and thread is Anchor knitting Cotton thread(I think so).

I framed it with golden color.  This piece got sold in the sale for a good price. 


After that I didn't crocheted doilies.  So I should crochet one to reduce my stash.  Will meet u soon with another doily.  Till then, Happy crocheting.

6 comments:

  1. No wonder it sold at a high price - it looks beautiful in its frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely doily! The vintage crochet website is really a great resource for these type of patterns.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/