Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Embroidery design - Running stitch

Hi all

Today I am happy to share the embroidery design for this month.  I am starting with the running stitch which is the basic one.


For the flower I have used the whipped running stitch.  For all the other parts running stitch is used.



Threads used:- 3 strands of anchor threads are used
----------------------------------------------------------------
Flower  - 13, 19
Stem and leaves - 258, 269

You can finish this into a small pin cushion, or frame it.  I will be finishing all the designs into a small quilted wall hanging.  If you try this design do send me the pictures to shamiimmanuel@gmail.com.  I will post you pictures under this post.

I will be posting my next design on 15th of next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/