Thursday, January 2, 2020

WELCOME 2020

Hello all

Happy New Year to all of you.  I am so grateful that 2019 has been productive on the crafty side though there are so many ups and downs and a loss of a dear family member. Hope this 2020 will also be more productive than before.

Last year I have worked on some embroidery designs for the blog to be given as free designs. So 15th of each month I will post a free design and the sample. Also, working on some Kutch work tutorials for beginners. I will be posting one Kutch design per month based on the tutorials. This is a small step I have taken in my journey with embroidery. My aim is to make embroidery kits in future. 

Tomorrow I will be posting the introduction for Kutch embroidery and the necessary things needed to do the embroidery.  So do watch my space.

Blog post will not be complete without a embroidered or crochet photo. It is a ribbon embroidery project which I have completed during dec 2019. Yet to add beads. Will be posting it soon. Till then have a happy time with your needle n thread. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/