Monday, May 18, 2020

Hardangar - Aura Doily

Hi all 

Hope all r doing well.  

Today I am happy to share with  you all my new hardanger doily called Aura doily.  It is a kit I have bought from Anita of Artistic fingers.  I am happy that I have done a proper hardanger piece with the proper threads and needles for it.  It took me a week to complete it and looking forward to do more hardanger pieces.  

But I didn't have the hardanger fabric at hand now and once the lockdown is over and everything comes to a normal I will purchase the hardanger fabric and do some projects out of it.  Now have a look at the doily.



It looks beautiful on a black background.  But I am afraid that it may get stains and I am in a plan of framing my first hardanger piece.  with a black background and white frame.  


Hope all of you like it.  I am ready with two more embroidery designs and I will be back with that post in a couple of days.  Till then, Happy embroidering and all of stay home, stay safe and be positive.  

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Shammi. Can't tell that this is your first attempt.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/