Welcome back to the Flower Embroidery Series!
I’m happy to have you here as we continue our journey with the 22nd flower design — the Cast On Stitch Flower. This beautiful stitch creates lovely, looped petals with a soft and textured appearance, giving the flower a unique look. Follow the video tutorial below and learn how to create this charming flower step by step.
Pattern for the design
This design fits a 2.5 x 5 cm box.
Stitches Used
Flower - Cast on Stitch - 6 strands, 12 wraps
Centre of flower - French Knots - 6 strands, 2 wraps
Stems - Back stitch - 6 strands
Leaf - Fly stitch - 6 strands
Your Cast On Stitch Flower is now complete, with its looped petals adding beautiful texture and character to your embroidery. 🌼 It’s wonderful how a single stitch can create such an interesting floral design. I hope you enjoyed learning this new stitch and adding another special bloom to your growing collection.
Have a happy time with your needle n thread!


No comments:
Post a Comment
I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.