Friday, 18 December 2015

Small stitching for christmas

Hi all,
 Hope all of u are busy with x'mas preparations.  In my part we r not that much interested in doing x'mas decorations like before coz of the flood.  Just I have made a small stitching with the words that gives the meaning of x'mas.  It is a free blackwork pattern but done in red and green colors.  



After framing

I have done some snowflakes and stars too for a bunting. Will post it after christmas.  Only one more week for christmas.  So A very happy and merry christmas for all those who are celebrating it.  

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cross stitch, Shami!
    I hope life is coming back to normal. I always thought you were in Bangalore because I don't have access to your profile page and your blog doesn't tell about your location either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Christmas tree looks beautiful. Wishing you and your family a merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely! I like your choice of colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty and neat stitching as usual Shami.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amei conhecer o seu blog, já fiquei por aqui!!!Achei maravilhoso!!!
    Visite-me:http://algodaotaodoce.blogspot.com.br/
    Siga-me e pegue o meu selinho!!!

    Obrigada.

    Beijos Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful cross-stitch! I love it done in the red and green.

    Thanks so much for linking up to last week's Stitchery Link Party. Aloha hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.