Thursday, August 23, 2012

Algerian eye stitch


This is a cover for my Laptop which I have made using Algerian Eye stitch.  The red color around is
Algerian Eye stitch and green color in between is double cross stitch.  For the edging I have worked a line of chain stitch around and done single crochet around that chain.  Then  I have done v-st in crochet in alternate single crochets.(v-st = double crochet(dc), chain1, dc in same stitch).



This is the closeup of the edging and algerian eye stitch.



All the photos have been uploaded in the opposite direction.  so please bear with me.

Happy Embroidering and crocheting.

Shami Immanuel.

4 comments:

  1. looks beautiful combining crochet with embroidery..posh cover top for laptop..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shami! this is a lovely use of the algerian eye - the colors you have chosen are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL COLOUR DESIGN & STICHING.
    VERY NICE TO LOOK AT.
    THANKS FOR SHARING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This design is steller! You definitely know how to keep a reader amused.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.
    ..HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
    Too cool!

    Feel free to surf to my web-site - how to build a garden shed cheap

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/