Friday, August 31, 2012

Chain stitch - Blouse Neck Design

This is my own design.  Fully done using chain stitch and added beads at the end. Single strand of silver zari thread has been used. Embroidery for hand has to be done.  Will post it as soon as possible.


One of my old work using chain stitch for blouse neck is here.  Comparing these two works I am very happy to see my growth in embroidery.

Any one need the design pattern feel free to ask thru comments.

Happy embroidering.

Shami Immanuel.

8 comments:

  1. you are really a good designer shami!silver zeri goes well with the design ♥..needless to say you have improved lots and lots when compared to the previous post..kudos!keep going..

    ReplyDelete
  2. very excellent work.
    Very nice design.
    I like this very much.
    Congrats &
    thanks for sharing.
    vgk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Shami,

    Your combination of thread with the blue color is very attractive. Nice work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice and neat work..if u can send me few neckline designs i will be happy....

    ReplyDelete
  5. neat and nice work in blouse...i will be happy if u can give me few neckline designs for blouse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chasha

      U can find a simple blouse design in the following link.
      http://shamiatcraft.blogspot.in/search/label/Embroidery%20designs

      I will be updating my blog with the design pattern for the one above within a day or two. So keep watching.

      Delete
  6. Great work Shami !!!!! You really are good in selecting colours !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/