Saturday, April 10, 2021

Kutch work design 3

 Hi all

Hope all are enjoying the weekend.  Today I am happy to share with you a kutch embroidery design using a simple kutch motif.  In my last kutch work post  I have shared with you that I will be sharing the tutorial for doing the kutch motif.  It is ready and it will be available here on Monday. With that same simple motif I have come up with a flower pattern along with stem stitch stems and lazy daisy leaves.  

Kutch work design 1

Kutch work design 2

This can be used as separate motifs for dresses or expand it to form a border.  With the same kutch motif I have drawn a pattern for a kurti neck and I am working on it.   Now on to the design.


For the kutch motif I have used 3 strands of anchor thread number 56 and for stems and leaves I have used 3 strands of anchor thread number 255.

Video tutorial for working this kutch motif



Pattern for the design
---------------------------------
For those who are new to kutch embroidery start learning from the following links.  For basic kutch work tutorials refer the links given below.


To see more kutch works click here.

Hope all of you like this design.  Will be back with the tutorial for this on Monday.  Till then have a nice weekend.

Updated:
---------
I am linking this post to craftastic Monday.

3 comments:

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/