Monday, October 9, 2017

Praying hands - A cross Stitch Finish

Hi all

 Hope all r doing good. I am doing good and busy with my embroidery projects. This is a short post to show u one of my cross stitch finish. 

It is a famous picture which u can see in most of the christian home that tell about the tells the importance and value of prayer. It is a free design from christiancrossstitch.com.  I have added the text in it.


I have stitched on 14 ct aida with 2 strands of dmc threads. This is the first. Time i am using dmc threads. But i didn't find any difference between anchor and dmc threads. 

I am planning to stitch one more to office it in my home as this one is hanging in our office.

On my embroidery hoop is a kasuti saree and an embroidery stitch sampler. Will give details about that in my next post. 

Have a nice time with needle n thread.

3 comments:

  1. Your work is so neat, and I am sure your prayers brought stitch victory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stitching is very nice, neat and beautiful. I am planning to stitch one like this.I have anchor threads. But I lost the list of numbers of these threads.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/