Monday, April 9, 2012

Embroidery design for border

Here I have posted a design which I have been using for the border of a saree.

The big flower can be worked in buttonhole stitch.
Stem can be stitched using stem stitch, Leaves in satit stitch or fishbone stitch.  The round part can be stitched using buttonhole wheel.  Or u can fix any stones as embellishment.  For the spokes I have used straight stitch and inside a french knot or small stones can be fixed.

See my sample for this design here.

Happy embroidering.

Shami Immanuel.

3 comments:

  1. lovely design! very nice! thanks for sharing!
    and thank you for visiting my blog!
    hugs, Masha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a tremendous design. It's content is superb and it's really superb job....Embroidery Designs

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/