Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Bag in blue

I am back to the blog land after 3 weeks of break.  since Kid's are at home and having been to my mom's place not able to post anything.  I have some projects completed and I will be putting it up one by one here.  Today I have posted a bag which has been crocheted.  The yarn I have used is the one which I have purchased thru an online shopping from Pony craft stores.  Got the pattern from the net. To embellish it I have crocheted a big flower and a small one and sewed it in the bag. 


The closeup of the stitch and the flower.




Hope all of u like this.  Would like to hear from you.  Till then,
Happy Crocheting.

8 comments:

  1. cute bag, i love the colour..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I don't crochet, but I can enjoy other peoples creations. Your bag is neat! Lovely flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bag !! The color is pretty !! Is it wool or cotton?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know about your crochet talent. Here it is prooved. Very nice.
    viji

    ReplyDelete
  5. please can you share the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow It is very beautiful. Its color is my favorite one. your work is nice...

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/