Thursday, August 27, 2015

Smalls SAL - August finish, Herringbone needlepoint block

Months back I have started to stitch a part of EMS design and it went to WIP after some days.  So as a part of smalls SAL I have decided to finish it.  I am going to make this into a pillow cover.  I have included tht top border and a rose from the whole sampler.  You can find the design from here.  It is a freebie.



Also, I have added one more block to my needlepoint sampler.  It is herringbone stitch.  Learned the stitch from here.  You can learn about more stitches and patterns in that site. 


I am almost nearing the completion of my shadow work saree embroidery.  Hopefully in my next post I will show u my completed saree and a crochet Ta-da.

I am linking this post to Smalls SAL .


Also linking this to and  Vintage embroidery stitchery link party.




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful border!! Great job!! And the block is very nice !! :) I will check that needlepoint link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty rose design, thanks for the link.

    I like your herringbone needlework ~ I recently returned to stitching Needlework…it's easier on my aging eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful rose embroidery and I love the herringbone stitch.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/