Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Mandala hoop

Today I am happy to present my mandala hoop. This project is my long term wish. Atlast i have fixed my mandala in the hoop and it is hanging in my living room wall. 


 I have got the pattern from here. Used local acrylic 4 ply yarn with 4 mm hook. 
Also whipped up some solid granny squares and two color granny squares(half square triangles) for another project. 


I have embroidered some kasuti motifs in my kurti. Wilk come up with that in my next post. Till then happy crocheting.

5 comments:

  1. You are so good at 'whipping up' projects! You are the Queen of Crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely manual hoop..The double color granny looks interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Double granny square looks beautiful, never tried it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas Gift Collection
    For Order Call Now - 9713099668 ( 10 Am to 6 PM)
    mother mary and jesus
    christmas crib nativity set
    We Also provide in whole sale
    09 pc. Nativity set- Code-17628, 490/- INR
    10 pc. Nativity set- Code-17629, 590/- INR
    12 pc. Nativity set- Code-17634, 1200/- INR
    http://www.shopclues.com/appealing-multicolor-marry-statue-showpiece.html
    For Order Call Now - 9713099668 ( 10 Am to 6 PM)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mandala hoop looks pretty! Looks like you are making another blanket, there are lots of squares.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/