Thursday, November 10, 2022

Beautiful flower using buttonhole stitch

 Hi all

Hope all are doing well and good.  Today I have come up with a beautiful and elegant looking flower using two colours in buttonhole stitch.  Trying to embroider flowers with different stitches always gives a sense of satisfaction.  I have embroidered this flower within 15 minutes.  Let’s have a look.


Some pictures in progress.

Video tutorial 


Hope all of you like this flower design.  Will be back with another design soon.  Till then, have a nice day.  

2 comments:

  1. Shami: I hope this post come through, sometimes I am not able to comment.
    Beautiful flower and your French knots are perfect.
    Thank-you for the video.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/