Monday, April 6, 2015

Smalls SAL - March finish, embroidered Paisley

Last month I have managed to complete the cross stitch for Smalls SAL conducted by Heather of stitching lotus but not able to post it.  I have stitched a small chart regarding christmas and thought of completing it as an ornament.  Stitched with 14ct aida with 2 strands of embroidery thread. The chart is from here. Easily stitched with no confusion about the colors.  


One more embroidered motif which I have done for my hankie.


Stitches used:
------------------------
Lazy Daisy
French Knots
stem stitch

Thats all for now.  Will be back with another work.  Till then Happy cross stitching.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cross stich Shami.. The embroidered motif looks simple yet beautiful.. glad to know you are from tuticorin too :) my parents home is in P&T colony (near teachers colony) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on one more finish :)

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/