Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Button hole stitch sample

It's been so many days i have posted here. My laptop is not working and i have to wait till my new laptop comes. I don't know when i will get my new laptop. So before that i thought of posting about a small sample i have embrobefore from my mobile.  This is just a sample before proceeding to a big project.

Yes, I am planning to make an embroideref yoke for myself. The pattern, fabric and threads all r ready. Tomorrow i will be starting that project. So before that have a look at my sample piece along with the pattern.


I have used button hole stitch for the flowers, back stitch for the stem, lazy daizy and straight stitch for the small leaves.

I have some more projects to show which i have done for the sale in the church.  Will come up with those one by one when i get a new laptop.  

Have a happy time with needle n thread.

1 comment:

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/