Saturday, June 23, 2012

TAST 2012 , Week 25 - Cable chain stitch


Right side yellow color - cable chain st in line
Left maroon - Cable chain st in round
Maroon and yellow in rounds - yellow color cable chain st detached, Best for flowers, outside also  detached cable chain st.


Below is one of my night dress.  The zipper got damaged.  I have triedn to close the opening with these stitches.  First line and last line are twisted chain stitch.  In between is cable chain stitch.  It worked out very well.  Now I am using that dress.

 


Happy embroidering.

Shami Immanuel.

2 comments:

  1. You have proved that the Cable Chain stitch works well in other than straight lines. The detached chain flower is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you samples looks lovely. great idea fo working it on the dress.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/