Thursday, June 7, 2012

Basque stitch



This is the first time I have tried Basque stitch.  Then I have outlined it with chains stitch.  I have some curly pattern in my chudithar project.  After oulining it with fly stitch it looks more attractive.  Give u'r valuable suggestions.




This is the floral pattern with herringbone flower , mirror work, and Basque stitch.
I have incorporated this in my chudithar project .  It has to be stitched.  After stitching I will show u the complete dress.


Happy embroidering.

Shami Immanuel.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't realize I had gotten so far behind on your blogs. You have created some beautiful stitching already this month! I think your shisha looks great. I plan to try this technique over the weekend and see which I like best. I've never tried (or heard of) the petal chain stitch but really like how it looks so I'll have to give it a go. Have a wonderful weekend Isseelan.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/