Thursday, June 7, 2012

Herringbone stitch _ Chudithar project



For a long time I wanted to do a project using herringbone stitch.  It was very easy and can finish a flower within a few minutes.  Here I have worked a flower using herringbone stitch and outlined it using stem stitch and now the flower looks more attractive. Inside the flower buttonhole stitch is done with french knots in the center.



Also I have done the neck using herringbone stitch.  After doing this I have altered and show the end work in my next post.


Then I have worked  floral pattern for the lower part of the tops.  That will be in the next post.  Bye for now.

I have updated the neck part and it is here.

This is the lower part of the chudithar.


Happy Embroidering.
Shami Immanuel.

1 comment:

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/