Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pattern Darning - second pattern

This is the second pattern I have worked on pattern darning.  If u look at the pattern chart u might be confusing but once u start doing it u will get hang on it.  It is very easy with simple running stitch.  For the long stitches I have divided it in two and done back stitch.  I have got the pattern from the net. Just google for the patterns.   Have a look. do you like this? Then type down your comments and suggestions.


This is for the pillow cover and I have to cross stitch the name of my son inside.  One for my elder  son is already over and it is here.
 
Happy embroidering.
 

2 comments:

  1. It's very nice! The blue Color is lovely! I liked this design more than the one you made earlier :)

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/