Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Swedish weaving

Some time back I have purchased a swedish weaving pattern from anchor studio and tried a sample out of it. The result is beautiful and it worked our very quickly. Also a small cross stitch flower is also there in the middle of the sample.  In the new year I thought of stitching a table cloth with this pattern.  Now have a look at the sample and do give your feedbacks.  

For the weaving i have used 6 strands of embroidery thread and for cross stitch i have used 3 strands. 




In my next post I will come up with my new hobby and some small projects. So do watch my space.  Till then, happy embroidering.


3 comments:

  1. It's looking nice! Is it a regular aida fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to see some 'Swedish' Huck embroidery. As the stitches are only on the front, the back is very neat! Your design is beautiful, especially with the cross stitch flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful.. The stitches are so neat. I think a table cloth in this pattern will be lovely :) have a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/