Saturday, March 12, 2016

Crochet solid granny bag

First of all thanks for all your valuable comments for my cross stitch Jesus on cross. 

Last year I have purchased some variegated yarn in an idea of crocheting a blanket.  But I am not pleased with the colors after crocheting the solid granny square and then I decided to change those squares into a bag.  I am happy with the finish.  Made lining with hand. Attached velcro inside and a button outside as an embellishment.

For the handle I crocheted few rows of sc's and then folded vertically and joined with slip stitch.  It gives a nice firm handle. Hope all of you like it.



I am done with my kasuti embroidered neck and border.  And also i am in the finishing stage of a crochet doily.  Will be back with my kasuti work soon.  Till then, do watch my space.  Happy crocheting.

2 comments:

  1. The granny square bag looks super good. Love your idea for making handles :)

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/