Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Crochet round table mat

Hello my dear readers,

Just a quick and short post.  Thanks for the comments in my last past of crocheted purse.  I have to crocheted two table mats to be given as gifts.  They are quick and easy to make.  I made it with a local brand acrylic 4 ply yarn  and a 4mm hook.  




The pattern is from here.  You can find so many other interesting and useful patterns there.  Hope all of you like this mats.  Will be back with another finish in my next post.  Till then, Happy crocheting.

6 comments:

  1. good one..crochet is certainly addictive.I am always keeping an eye out on new patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both beautiful. It is interesting how the colours make the size seem different, but they ARE the same size, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These have such a beautiful look to them. You did such a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These have such a beautiful look to them. You did such a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/