Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Embroidery pattern 3 - French Knots Flower

Hello all,

Today I am here to post my free pattern for this month.  It's a simple flower design.  I always wanted to try french knots.  I am very happy that I have stitched this month's pattern with french knots.  So here is the stitched design for you.


Close up of the design


Pattern 
-----------------



STITCHES USED
-------------------------
Center  flower – French knots ( 6 strands)
Stem – Stem stitch – 2 strands
Leaves – Leaf stitch and satin stitch(outlined with back stitch) – 2 strands

Thread used
------------------
Anchor variegated thread No: 1320

For the next month's free design I will be uploading a kurti neck design which uses this pattern.  So do watch my space.  


4 comments:

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/