Friday, July 17, 2020

Crochet Mandalas and MCP update

Hello all,

Hope all are doing well and good. Today I am happy to share with you two small crochet mandalas and the mega cross stitch project update.  Long time back I have completed these two mandalas but they have got their turn to appear in the blog only today.  Also, the next page in the harmony cross stitch also been completed.  

First about the mandalas.  They are very easy and beginner friendly and can whip up in an evening.  I have found the pattern here. You can find more easy and cute patterns in that site.  


I have used 4 ply acrylic yarn and 4mm hook.  

Next is the mega cross stitch project update.  I am happy that I have finished another page.  

After

Before

Hope all of you like it.  In my next post I will come up with an embroidery design.  Till then, happy crocheting and happy cross stitching.  

1 comment:

  1. Impressive piece of embroidery. It looks very detailed so I imagine it is taking you a quite while to do. Gorgeous mandalas and very pretty combination of colours. I am going to go over to the webpage and have a look and print off the pattern. Thanks for sharing the link keep well Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/