Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Embroidery Design - Looped Blanket stitch, X-mas Baubles

 Hi all

Hope all are safe and doing good.  Today I am here to share with you the next free embroidery design for this month.  It's related to Christmas. Festive season is nearing and this design will be perfect for a wall hanging or an ornament.  Also, it can be used for Christmas cards also.  



Pattern for the design
-----------------------------------

Stitches Used
----------------------
Baubles - Looped blanked stitch
Scrolls - Chain stitch
Lines from the scrolls to baubles - Back stitch
Letters - Back stitch

To embroider this design I have used the left over threads of red and green from other projects.  Any Christmas colors will suit this design and all the stitching is done with 3 strands of thread.  Attached some star shaped buttons inside the baubles.  

Hope all of you like this design.  Feel free to try it and send me a picture of it to me at shamiimmanuel@gmail.com.  

In my next post I will come up another x-mas finish and two small crocheted projects.  Till then, happy embroidering.  

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful design. The Looped Blanket Stitch is new to me, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/