Back in April I have started to embroider this saree and uff............ it is completed now. I have blogged about the designs and the stitches before. you can see it here and here. But today I am going to show u the completed saree. I find difficulty in taking the photographs. I don't know how to capture the complete pallu. Since it is a chiffon material some wrinkles are here and there. I have tried my best to capture the saree. do have a look.
I have used pearl cotton thread for the flowers and varieagated anchor cotton thread for the stems and the leaves.
Now I am planning to do some simple embroidery in the blouse. So do come back and watch my space.
The matching blouse for this saree is here.
Updated on 12/09/2015
This post is linked to vintange embroidery monday stitchery link party.