Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Welcoming the new year 2018

Hello all

A very happy new year to you. Me too had a happy holidays during christmas and new year too.

Though I was not able to complete all the plans i had for last year, I am carrying up the WIPs to this years working basket. Though i have many wip's i wanted to start a new project this year and i have started doing the sweet caroline cushion cover from crystals and crochet.


I have completed the first five rounds of the cushion.  I will upload the progress for every 5 rounds. 

One more finish from last year. A cross stitch piece converted to a biscornu pincushion.



I have used 14 ct aida which was somewhat loosely woven and 3 strands of anchor threads. Used a pink color button in the middle. 

Thats all for today. I wish you all a happy, prosperous, healthy and crafty new year.



4 comments:

  1. Lovely biscornu Shami and the new crochet start looks promising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cross stitch. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cross stitch, the Biscornu looks lovely. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful Biscornu! The pink button is perfect.
    Enjoy your new crochet cushion.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/