Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Embroidery design 10 - Running stitch practice

Hello all

I am happy to share the free design for this month.  I am satisfied that atleast I was able to make it atleast in the last few hours of this month.   This month it's a simple design with only stems and leaves.  I wanted to try kantha embroidery.  As a trial I included the running stitch in this design and the leaves are stitched with my favorite leaf stitch.  I have worked this design in a raw silk kind of material.  Over to the design.


A close up


Now on to the pattern.


Stitches used
----------------
Stem - Running stitch ( 3 strands)
Leaves - Leaf stitch ( 2 strands)

Threads used -Anchor embroidery thread
----------------------------------------------------
Stem -  150
Leaves - 185

Hope all of you like this pattern.  If any one of u tried this pattern do send me a picture.  I will display it in this page.

The design for the next month is all worked and the pattern is also ready.  Will come up with that soon. Till then, Have a happy time with needle and thread.

5 comments:

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/