Saturday, March 23, 2019

Some crochet creations

Hello all

These are some of the crochet creations which I have done some time back.  They are pending for a long time. If I show them one by one in separate posts  I will take the whole year to put it in the blog.  So I am showing them all in one post.  


This is a small table mat which I have done in 3 ply acrylic yarn purchased from pradhan embroidery stores.


These are small coasters.  It is a free pattern from here.


This is a table centre piece done in granny rounds.  


These are snowflakes done looooooong back.  Done in 4 ply acrylic yarn.  


This is a small table cloth made for a coffee table with the traditional granny square.


This is again a granny rows.  First I thought of making a bag with these but after that I have changed it into two placemats for the dining  table.


This is another coaster.  I missed the link for the free pattern.  Once I found I will update here.

That's all for today.  In my next post I will be coming up with a embroidery sampler.  So do watch my space.  Till then have a happy time.



3 comments:

  1. You are so clever, AND productive! Love the snowflakes!
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely projects, good idea to share them in one post rather than procrastinating to post individually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing article for all the newbie of embroidery field and you have mentioned complete embroidery things in this blog with efficiency Appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/