Thursday, September 24, 2020

Embroidery Design - Herringbone Stitch

 Hi all,

I am here to share with you all the next embroidery design.  A simple and easy stitch. A stitch for beginners.  It fills up a space very quickly.  Also it works up for flower petals and leaves too.  

All the three flowers and its centre are worked in herringbone stitch, the stems are stitched in stem stitch and circles are stitched using satin st. 



PATTERN FOR THE DESIGN

                                                    ------------------------------------

Stitches Used
------------------
Flowers  - Heringbone stitch
Centre of flowers - Herringbone stitch
Stem - Stem stitch
Circles - Satin stitch

Threads Used - Anchor Embroidery threads(all stitches uses 3 strands of thread)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yellow - 298
Orange - 925
Bright Red - 335
stem - 267
Circles - 295, 298

Hope all of you like this design.  Do give a try and let me know.  In my next post I will come up with a neck design of a kurti.  Till then, Happy embroidering. 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! What I do like about these stitches is that they do not look too complicated. I can embroider but my knowledge is not extensive :-) Keep well Amanda x

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/