Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Buttonhole stitch kurti Neckline Embroidery

 Hi all 

Hope all are doing well. I am happy to show you all the latest embroidery work which I have done on a kurti.  It's a mulberry silk material.  Done the embroidery using buttonhole stitch and lazy daisy stitch.  Have a look at it. 

                                


Pattern for the neckline


All the stitches are done with three strands of embroidery threads.  Big flowers are done with buttonhole stitch and the small flowers and leaves are done with lazy daisy stitch.  Stems are done with stem stitch which my favourite one for doing the stems. In the centre of the flowers is french knots with 1 wrap.

Hope all of you like this design.  Do try it and let me know in the comments. In my next post I will come up with two canvas wall hangings we have made during this lock down to decorate our walls.  Till then, happy embroidering. 


1 comment:

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/