Friday, July 8, 2022

Pachis Work Embroidered Yoke / Ready for sale embroidered kurti fabric

 Hi all

Hope all are doing well and good.  Today I am happy to share with you an embroidered finish.  I have started doing pachis work in a plain raw silk material two weeks back and it's completed today.  So happy with the finish.  

I have embroidered only in the yoke portion and the sleeve border.  

Yoke

sleeve border

Lazy daisy flowers are done in between the pachis work.  The tutorial for pachis work is available in my youtube channel.  Kindly have a look at my channel and if you are interested kindly subscribe.

Pattern for the design
----------------------------
I have provided the pattern for the sleeve border only.  This pattern is expanded to form the yoke.  So you can print this pattern in an A4 paper and place a tracing paper on top of that and draw the pattern according to your wish.


Hope all of you like this design.  This embroidered piece is ready for sale.  If you are interested in getting this piece kindly contact me at shamiimmanuel@gmail.com or embroiderytutorialsanddesigns@gmail.com.  

See you soon with another post.  Till then happy embroidering and have a nice day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/