Monday, August 1, 2022

Lazy daisy flower tipped with French knot

 Hi all

Hope all are doing well and good.  Today I am going to share with you a simple variation of lazy daisy flower. I have used French knot to anchor the lazy daisy stitch. Here is the outcome of the flower. 

Here I have used 6 strands of thread for the lazy daisy petals. Before anchoring French knot with 2 strands is made and then the petal has been anchored.  Then with a contrasting colour thread make straight stitches inside each lazy daisy petals.  Added 3 French knots inside the flower with 1wrap of 12 strands. 

I have made a video tutorial for this flower in my YouTube channel.   Have a look at the video and make these simple flowers for your dresses. 

Hope all of you like this tutorial.  Will see you soon with another stitch tutorial. Till then have a nice day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/