Thursday, August 18, 2022

Tricolour Design

 Hi all

Hope all are doing well and good.  We celebrated our independence day on August 15th.  To celebrate it I have designed a small flower like design that uses the three colours of our flag.  I was not able to post on that day.  So posting it today.

This design uses the simple stitches so that beginners can also give a try.  I have included the lettering also so that one can practice to embroider letters.  Let's move on to the design.  


Center of the design is done using straight stitches that represent chakra in the flag.  It has 24 spokes and I have included 24 straight stitches that emerges from the centre.  Then comes 3 round of fly stitches with green, white and orange/saffron colour.  Then the fly are again layered to get a thick and bold look.  The lettering is done using back stitches.  
  • Straight stitches are done using 2 strands.
  • Fly stitches are done using 6 strands.
  • Lettering is done using 2 strands.  

Pattern for the design.
-----------------------------

Hope all of you like this design.  Do try it and drop in your feedbacks in the comment section.  In my next post I will come up with a kasuti embroidery border design.  Till then, happy embroidering and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/