Monday, February 10, 2020

Kutch work design 1

Hi all,

Today I am happy to  share with a new design which I have drawn to practice the kutch work basic diamond and continuous diamonds.  Along with that some basic stitches like algerian eye stitch , running stitch, back stitch, chain stitch and straight stitches are also used. 


The outer and the inner green line is done using back stitch.
The center blue line is done using running stitch.
Corner petals are outlined with chain stitch and filled with straight stitches.
Inside zig zag lines are done with double running stitch.
Other stitches u can understand from the picture itself.

Pattern for this design
---------------------------------

Threads used
--------------------
Anchor embroidery threads
Blue - 156
Green - 227
Orange - 324

Used 2 strands of threads for all the stitches.

For kutch work tutorials 


Hope all of you like this pattern.  In my next post I will come up with a crochet doily.  Till then, have a happy time with needle and thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/