Thursday, February 6, 2020

Catherine wheel purse

Hi friends,

Happy to share with you my new crocheted purse.  Crocheted last year but finished it with lining and button only this week.  Also, Added some beads in the flap.  I have made this to match with a saree of blue and pink color.  


Used the catherine wheel crochet stitch.  4ply acrylic yarn and a 4mm hook.  In the scalloped edges I have added slip stitch.  Added clip button instead of zip.  Hand stitched the lining which gives more neater look than machine stitching in crochet items. That's my opinion.




Hope all of you like it.  Two more crochet works have been finished.  I will show it in my coming posts.  In my next post I will come up with a kutch work design.  Till then,  Happy crocheting and have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, I keep meaning to start some crocheting but never get around to it.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/