Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Crochet doily and a runner

Hi all

This is a quick post to show you a crochet doily and a runner which I have made recently.


Doily name : Pineapple and Bells doily
Thread: Anchor mercer crochet thread no 20(Art 4054)
Hook : 1.5mm 
The pattern is available in Ravelry. 

  
This runner I have made out of different 12 inch squares available in the net. Then joined it using slip stitch and made the border using the Wavy shell stitch border.  Search for that stitch in YouTube. You will find it there. 

I have some more squares to be joined which I have done as a part of crochet cal before. Probably I will make them into cushion covers.  I have been a bit low and crafty side is moving on very very slowly. Not able to complete projects as expected. Blogging mojo has totally come  down and somehow tried to bring it up and that’s why this post. Hopefully everything will be ok in the coming days and I will be back to normal with my blog posts. 

Till then happy crocheting.

1 comment:

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/