Monday, January 4, 2021

Fly stitch Embroidery design

 Hi all

Hope all are doing well.  Fresh new beginnings always refreshes me and this year also I have some plans to be implemented in my crafty journey. In my next post I will write about the plans and projects I want to complete this year.  

Today I am happy to share with you another free design that uses the simple fly stitch.  I will add the tutorial for the fly stitch soon and will update the link here.  


Pattern for the design
----------------------------------

Stitches used
--------------------
Flower and leaves - fly stitch
Stem - stem stitch

Threads used - Anchor
--------------------------
Flower - 1005 (2 strands)
Stem - 255 (4 strands)

Hope all of you like this design.  Do give a try and let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/