Friday, May 20, 2022

Floral Embroidery Heart finish - Part 2

 Hi all

Hope all are doing well and good.  On Monday I have posted the part 1 of a floral embroidery heart design. Today I have completed it and happy to share with you all.  Have a look at it.


Leaves - Satin stitch
End of stems - Satin stitch outlined with back stitch
The circles that takes the heart shape - Satin shape.

The direction of the satin stitch circles takes the shape of the design.  All the stitches are done using 3 strands. 

Video tutorial


Part 1 of the design can be found here.  Pattern can also be found there.    Hope all of you like this design.  I will be back with a mirror work in my next post.  Till then have a nice day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/