Thursday, June 2, 2022

Zentangle Pattern - Amy Video Tutorial and filling a journal page with Amy

 Hi friends

Hope all are doing well and good.  Yesterday I have posted about how to draw the zentangle pattern - Amy.  

Today I am  happy to share with you the video tutorial for doing it and a journal page which I have filled using the pattern.  Though I embroider most of the time, I doodle patterns like this to break the monotony. I used to draw a mandala or a zentangle pattern, colour at times, and sometimes use to quill flowers.  This pattern I have drawn on one such day and then I have made a video tutorial for the same. 

Kindly click subscribe if you like my videos.

These are some of the pictures I have taken while filling my journal page using this pattern.  Here I have used 4x4 cm squares.
  
Coloured using Uniball signo gel ink










You can find more on zentangles here.

Hope all of you like this doodles.  See you with another interesting post.  Till then have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/