Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Simple kutch embroidery Neck Design with Pattern

 Hi all

Hope all are doing well and good.  Today I am going to share with you a simple neck design of kutch work that is suitable for beginners.  Last year I had a plan to design necklines for beginners with patterns of both soft and hard copy.  Though I have done many embroideries because of my youtube journey I was not able to design neck designs with patterns.  

This year I have decided to execute that plan into action.  And here is my first neck design.  I am a lover of kutch work and those who love geometrical designs will surely love kutch work.  With that in my I have designed this pattern so that beginners can also give a try. Over to the pattern.


This design has been done in silk cotton fabric with 6 strands of anchor cotton embroidery thread.  Neckline is done using Arrowhead stitch and small kutch work motif fiver is scattered over the yoke portion.  

I have made a video tutorial for working this design.  You can view it below.


Pattern for the above design
-----------------------------------------
I have drawn the pattern in A4 paper so that you can download it and use it for your personal use.  First download all the 4 parts, arrange it and with a tracing paper place over it you can make one full neck design.  Then using carbon paper you can trace it in your fabric and start doing embroidery.  

 



How to trace the pattern?

Place the four papers as shown.  Place cello tapes to join two papers so that it doesn't move. 


Now place a tracing paper over it and trace the pattern in one sheet.  

Then use a carbon paper to transfer the design to the fabric.  Soon I will post the tutorial to transfer the design using pin and prick method.  

Hope all of you like this design.  Do use it in your dresses and if you give a try do send me a picture to shamiimmanuel@gmail.com.  I will be back with another stitch tutorial.  Till then, have a nice day and happy embroidery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/