Friday, February 10, 2012

Plastic canvas photo frame

This is a photo frame made up of plastic canvas.
I have crocheted the edges .
Since I am having so many photo frames at home I thought of doing a cross stitch inside, instead of a photo.  I am preparing a tutorial for making this.  Once prepared I will be giving the link here.

The flower is a crocheted one and I have sewed it there.
I have done some more photo frames using plastic canvas mat.  I will be showing that in my coming posts. Next post will be a photo frame using waste cd. 

REJOICE IN THE LORD ALWAYS.

2 comments:

  1. good idea..addition to my to do list:)..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is nice. Maybe you could add more ideas in your post. I would love to read it and try to do it if I think I am confident enough that I could do it and finished it.

    Discount Canvas Prints


    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/