Friday, December 2, 2016

Crochet squares - second set

Hello all,

Just a quick post today.  These are second set of squares made for my sofa seat cover.


Here are the links(from top left, flower button granny is repeated once)



I have started to join these squares and expecting to this project will be finished within this week.  After that I will be trying to finish the projects which are halfway within this year end(except Mega cross stitch and granny stripe blanket), so that I can start some thing new in the new year.  Will be back with another finish in my next post.  Till then happy crocheting and have a nice day.

2 comments:

  1. Nice squares! Are those fabric squares in the background? the blue ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another set of nice squares. Enjoy working on your other UFOs.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/