Thursday, September 16, 2021

Daisy flower in two colours - Tutorial

 Hi all

 Hope all are doing well.  In the embroidery stitch tutorial series, today I am happy to share with you the simple lazy daisy flower stitch in two colours.  

I have worked a small sample design.  


Here is the video tutorial

Let's begin the tutorial.  

Trace the following pattern

First make straight stitch in the tip of each petals using a dark colour.

Pick the second colour and bring the needle up in the centre circle.  Insert it under the corresponding straight stitch without picking the fabric. 

Insert the needle again in the same place where it came out.

A single petal is completed.

Working through halfway.

Completed flower

You can attach a bead or embroidery french knots in the centre.

In my next post I will share with you a design that can be used in dresses and cushions.  Till then have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/