Tuesday, September 7, 2021

How to attach a lining to a purse - video | Making of a crochet purse - part 3

 Hi all

Hope all are doing well and good.  In the project of making a crochet purse today I have posted the video of attaching the lining to the purse. Hope it will be useful to you. 

Here is the video for adding the lining to the purse. 


Links for part 1 and part 2
----------------------------------------

Hope all of you will like my video tutorials.  Kindly share your feedbacks in the comments.  I will be back with a simple neck embroidery soon.  Till then, take care and have a nice day. 

2 comments:

  1. Shami: This looks so easy, thank-you for your tutorial.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clear and easy to follow tutorial. You are a great teacher, Shami!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/